Bowen therapy (Bowtech) is a non-invasive, holistic treatment method, based on the self-healing force that the human body has when it is relaxed and in balance.
Duration: 60 min
Price: 26 EUR (+VAT 19%)
Bowen therapy is a manual technique, which has often been called "homeopathic manual therapy" because it acts holistically, by activating the body's own self-healing and cellular reset mechanisms.
A Bowen session includes one or more procedures, each of which consists of several sets of movements, through which the therapist transmits signals to the nervous system, in different specific locations (working on tendons, ligaments, muscles or nerves).
After the nervous system begins to regulate the level of tension present in the muscles the patient is ready for the next set of movements.
Once the total relaxation of the body has been achieved, the body's own ability to rectify any problem of the body and mind is activated, by restoring them in a state of balance and harmony.
Bowen therapy is suitable and useful for anyone, with beneficial effects for both people with chronic conditions and those with acute conditions.
Due to the fact that the movements are delicate, it is suitable for people of any age, even babies or young children.
It can support people who put in constant physical effort either at work or in other activities, such as performance athletes.
Conditions in which Bowen therapy has proven effective:
• Low back pain and sciatica
• Scoliosis and kyphosis
• sinusitis / rhinitis / allergy
• Migraines and other types of headaches
• Stress and chronic fatigue
• Skeletal-muscle and joint problems (sports injuries, sciatica, stiff shoulder, knee problems, ankle dislocations, restriction of neck movement, back pain, occupational diseases)
• Diseases of the internal organs (problems with the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, stomach and intestines)
• Infertility, ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids,
• Hormonal and emotional imbalances
• Respiratory disorders, bronchitis and asthma
• Sequelae after strokes
• Enuresis (nocturnal incontinence in children)
It is a complementary therapy, it addresses the whole body, balancing it from a physical, mental and energetic point of view. It is not invasive, has no contraindications or side effects.
Bowen therapy can help tremendously in reducing stress to our lives and returning to a dynamic life full of beauty and joy.
The Bowen technique is a complementary therapy, in the sense that it potentiates and complements allopathic treatments, without its effects being influenced by them.
The mechanisms triggered by Bowen in the nervous system are very subtle, and the body continues to work a few days after the session. For this reason, it is ideal to avoid other body therapies a few days before and after the Bowen session, so that the body's reaction to Bowen is not interrupted.